Precast Block Walls For Effective Grade Separation
Collier Foundation Systems is proud to represent Recon Wall Systems in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. ReCon Retaining Walls are high performance retaining wall systems with the look, scale and durability of massive natural stone. ReCon precast "big block" retaining walls are fast becoming the product of choice for a wide variety of commercial, residential and institutional retaining walls.
Durable Solutions For Grade Separation
A Proven Leader in The Retaining Wall Industry
ReCon’s Retaining Wall's Full Block has face dimensions of 16” X 48” and range from a depth of 24” to 84”, with resulting weights ranging from 1,400 to 4,100 pounds.
Custom depths up to 120” can be produced. ReCon also offers an array of complimentary block shapes and sizes, including Half Block, Corner Blocks, Tops and Caps.
One Size Does NOT Fit All, Customize!
ReCon’s big block retaining wall has become the product of choice for customers, engineers, and contractors for many reasons:
- The long term durability of wet-cast air entrained concrete, especially in environmental where there are road salts, brackish water, and / or freezing and thawing.
- Tall gravity retaining walls where the wall is being built as a cut into the side of an existing embankment.
- Pleasing aesthetics, given both the natural stone texture that ReCon has become noted for and the range of textures which ReCon offers its customers (Granite, Limestone, Rustic, Weathered Edge, and Old World).
- The ease of construction, associated with big block machine set installation, real Authentic Restoration.
- Wall design solutions for complex grade separation issues utilizing the many capabilities of this big block retaining wall system.